Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm

Thank god a relief from all the copy cats

I loved this Pheonix Wrong. It's so good to see a decent one with all the copy cats on NG making rubbish versions. All of yours are unique while most others are short, stupid and a failed attempt at getting "fame" on NG. Oh yeah to the guy who posted the comment below, alot of people like it for that reason.

Phoenix Maybe? Phoenix Maybe?

Phoenix Wrong, Right.

This was a really good tribute flash to a great series of LOL flashs. Yeah sure some people don't like the repeat attempt of other artists but I think it's good that other people copy. Come on theres millions of ideas in all of our heads. Ashford is just one person but with other peoples ideas it gives the Pheonix Wrong comedy so much more. What I'm trying to say is that it was a great flash using unique ideas on a already great flash.

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

Eww

Its 11:30pm and after watching this I'm going to have nightmares. But it was still very funny, just don't watch at night in a dark room...aaahhhh...masturbating rodant...in my room!

Harry Potter & Sonic 3 Harry Potter & Sonic 3

This pretty much sucked

I'm not being mean 'cause it did. Graphics were poor, sound was poor and the story was complete shit. Oh yeah and the bit where he fucks a bin is sick. Please put more thought into it before you make it.

Beating for FUN Beating for FUN

Way too short

It needs to be much longer to be a music video. But apart from that everything was great.

DoggyPuppy responds:

Thanks. I'm planning to make another music video but much longer.

evestraw's phoenix wrong evestraw's phoenix wrong

It wasn't wuite Phenoix Wrong but it was good

Yes indeed it was good but it didn't have the hilarity of the actual Pheonix Wrong, not to say it wasn't funny. I really liked this and it is worthy of a protection but work on it a little more and focus on the randomness of the real Pheonix Wrong. Great job lets see another one.

evestraw responds:

i try to make it as random as possible without havin excactly the same as the original phoenix wrong

In Memory Of Elle In Memory Of Elle

Very touching

I've just been reading the reviews for this flash. Most of them were positive but some were abusive, insulting and just plain ignorant of other peoples feelings. I'm sure Elle was a great personn as you described her and a close friend to you so these people insulting this flash have really annoyed me. It's almsot like they have no heart. But I suppose there all 13 year old nerds or 25 year old virgins that have nothing to do in there life. But putting that aside I would like to just say how touching that flash was. I felt very sympathetic towards this flash as you managed to capture my emotions with all the nice words said about your friend. Yeah sure the animation wasn't great butI feel that it was better you concentrated more on what to say rather than what to draw. You done a great job here and I keep watching it over and over again.

9/11 Memorial Flash.. 9/11 Memorial Flash..

Yeah that wasn't very good.

Now I don't like saying these flashes are crap because they are made in memory of events and are good tribute to rememberance. But saying this doesn't mean they should all get 5. This flash was in poor quality and pretty much picture of the world trade centres being destroyed. So I think that it's not the best rememberance flash but if your going to make one put time and effort in and it will turn out much much nicer.

Lube_N00b's birthday... Lube_N00b's birthday...

Ok...

Yeah nice as a personal flash to someone but I think this is way too short and probably just isn't a good idea for a flash (sucessful on NG anyway).

Lisard responds:

Right you wrong sir!

Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

Reminds me of the good ol' anime I used to watch

Yup just like the saturday morning cartoons, except it was too short. But I'm willing to give on that since I know that file size is an issue and your movie was 4.5 megs. Overall great flash and I am a fan of Diablo so I think this done well in following the Diablo theme. Next time try to make the frame rate a bit higher as some parts were very jumpy (mainly the zoom out). 5 and 10 for you