Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm Phoenix Wrong: Lawgasm

Thank god a relief from all the copy cats

I loved this Pheonix Wrong. It's so good to see a decent one with all the copy cats on NG making rubbish versions. All of yours are unique while most others are short, stupid and a failed attempt at getting "fame" on NG. Oh yeah to the guy who posted the comment below, alot of people like it for that reason.

Phoenix Maybe? Phoenix Maybe?

Phoenix Wrong, Right.

This was a really good tribute flash to a great series of LOL flashs. Yeah sure some people don't like the repeat attempt of other artists but I think it's good that other people copy. Come on theres millions of ideas in all of our heads. Ashford is just one person but with other peoples ideas it gives the Pheonix Wrong comedy so much more. What I'm trying to say is that it was a great flash using unique ideas on a already great flash.

Truth about Masturbation Truth about Masturbation

Eww

Its 11:30pm and after watching this I'm going to have nightmares. But it was still very funny, just don't watch at night in a dark room...aaahhhh...masturbating rodant...in my room!

Virtual Drums NG Edition Virtual Drums NG Edition

A+ for effort F for design

Good idea here but how about some eye candy. I want something to look at. Also it's hard to tell what circles do what. Maybe you could edit this and put in the actual instrument pictures in hand drawn. If your not too good at drawing I could help you out and do some for you. But be warned do nto just get crappy real images off google. Over all good effort but lay it out better next time.

Mecha-Metal responds:

Yeah Crappy Google Images, EEW. THanks for the
advice.

Mikura Dress Ups Mikura Dress Ups

Good

Yeah I liked this as the graphics were easy on the eyes. Some of thee cloths don't fit on her right but overall good job.

Skate Quiz: 2 Skate Quiz: 2

This is worse than the first one

Its not a good concept for a quiz. The set out is poor and so are the videos.

Candle in the Wind Candle in the Wind

Oh yeah that was great

I didn;t know what this song was until about 20 seconds in and then I was just laughing at my stupidity but that was great singing and a classic song.

mrslippyfist1 responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words. I'm just trying to get people's reaction to my singing style and recording technique.